I Want a Better Catastrophe: Navigating the Climate Crisis

Red Emma's 3128 Greenmount Avenue, Baltimore, MD, United States

Andrew Boyd presents "I Want a Better Catastrophe: Navigating the Climate Crisis" An existential manual for tragic optimists, can-do pessimists, and compassionate doomers With global…

Free and open to the public.

Flowering Baltimore: Sunflowers Working Towards Web Repair

The Peale, Baltimore's Community Museum 225 N Holliday St, Baltimore, MD, United States

At Flowering Baltimore: Sunflowers Working Towards Web Repair, Dr. Robin Gunkel will discuss the historical role of sunflowers from their use in indigenous cultures- aiding…

Free and open to the public.

I Got a Monster Showing and Q&A

The Charles 1711 N. Charles St, Baltimore, MD, United States

I GOT A MONSTER OPENING NIGHT Q&A--MARCH 10, 7PM SHOW--DIR. KEVIN ABRAMS, AUTHORS BAYNARD WOODS AND BRANDON SODERBERG, AND MANY MORE! The explosive true story…

Infrastructure-Design-Anthropocene Reading Group Session

Video Room of Eco Anthropologists Group https://community.ecodesigncollective.org/bbb-room/eco-anth-room/

What: Inaugural session of reading group for anthropologists interested in issues around ecological design and infrastructure in the anthropocene, emerging from the 2022 AAA Panel…

Design Anthropology: Critical Speculations

Online 16–17 March 2023 17.00–19.00 CET 12:00-2:00PM EDT University of Applied Arts Vienna and The New School for Social Research, New York Design Anthropology: Critical…

Wild and Scenic Film Festival

The Alliance for the Chesapeake Bay’s 5th Annual Wild & Scenic Film Festival is coming up on March 9 and Match 16, 2023! Since 2019,…

Climate Storytelling 101 – Online Workshop

Online NY, United States

Columbia Climate Imaginations Network is hosting the Good Energy Project this coming Monday 3/27, 12-2pm, for a workshop on climate Storytelling 101 - ideas and…

Free